Saturday, November 19, 2011

2011 USA Procycling Challenge, Day 1.

Over the next few days, I'll be posting some of my better shots from this years Procycling Challenge.  Had it not been for the Coors Classic back in the day, I doubt I'd even own a bike these days, let alone put in the miles I do. 

Day one was in the home town, Colorado Springs.  For all its faults, the Springs is a bike town and it showed it that day.  The crowds weren't quite what they were for later stages, but as I rode the course through the day I ran into more bikes than I could count.  The course itself was short and sweet - a quick charge up at the entrance to Garden of the Gods, a fast drop into Old Colorado City with a wicked 90 degree left hand turn, followed by a straight shot into town. 


 Tough to beat this backdrop on race day.





No comments:

Post a Comment